Veramay Scholarship Purpose:
To encourage students to further their education beyond High School.
Several scholarships at $500 each will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Any senior who has a minimum GPA (grade point average) of 2.75 or better is eligible to apply.
- The scholarship award may be used for any post high school accredited educational program.
- The scholarship awards are not based on financial need.
- The student must have participated in school activities or sports. Community activities will be considered.
- The student must be recommended by one teacher and a counselor, coach or club advisor of Warren Mott H.S. (Two recommendations). Each recommendation must have an original signature on it.
- A copy of your current schedule is to be submitted with your application.
- Extra curricular activities are any activities in which a student is not paid or graded on for a class project.
Watch this page for dates of application process, and Veramay information
is usually discussed during Booster Meetings.
Daniel P. Krall Award
To recognize a senior who shows educational growth, improvement, commitment, and intellectual development in school subjects. It is meant to encourage and reward a senior who works hard and gives their best effort in school while facing special obstacles in learning.
Recommendations come from staff members. Applications are not solicited from students.
Recommendations are based on the student:
overcoming adversity (i.e. illness, injury, personal, etc.)
having plans to continue their education after high school
being eligible for support services (i.e. special education, special needs, health related, etc.) NOTE: this is not required but will be given special consideration.
Visit The Scholarship Database For More Opportunities